14 July 2010

Testimonial from our very first guest, Hedy

" My memories of Gourgé are very serene and restful. I have told everyone how wonderful a few days in your establishment would be.

I am going to attach your blog to emails that I write to my family and friends, and encourage them to at least SEE what I was raving about, so that they might consider going there themselves.

Thank you both ENORMEMENT again for the wonderful time I had at your place. I loved your Australian-ness, the hospitality, the beautiful food, the little notes, the peaceful and friendly environment, the castles and your accommodating kindness and friendliness.

I am so glad I had the time in Gourgé, it gave me the needed break between the tour, and my time in Paris which was fanastic also."

Hedy - Cleveland, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment